We work in partnership with you to unlock the stories that inspire, motivate and engage your audiences – staff, students, communities – in a common purpose.
Since we launched in May 2017, we’ve worked with over 1,600 people at nearly 50 different institutions. Here’s just a small sample of the some of the projects we’ve worked in partnership with universities on.
- Working with Invisible Grail we were able to take people to a space where we could explore their unique leadership approach, grow their confidence and apply this to imagining and creating the future of …Read More »
Sheffield Hallam University: Working in partnership to develop the University’s Teaching Excellence narrativeIn partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key objectives was to …Read More »
- This programme gave us a moment to recognise our commonality with one another and to use this to create a shared narrative for the future of our School. In working with Invisible Grail, we …Read More »
- We set out to strengthen our team culture and to nurture an ongoing commitment to share ideas and our individual expertise to achieve our ultimate purpose – to enhance the student experience. It was vital …Read More »
- Over the last two years, Paul Gentle has been working with the Faculty of Science at the University of Hong Kong to help build an informal leadership team spanning academic departments and professional services. During …Read More »
- “This is something very different from a training course. We’ve shared something of ourselves, gained new insights into our colleagues and thought about how to communicate our new Strategy. It was hard work laced with …Read More »