We help you unlock your vision. To tell your story. To connect others to your purpose.
From nurturing individual, team or departmental narratives, to bigger, broader institutional strategy development, we use a blend of leadership and communication techniques that build shared visions, galvanise people to action and create communities of practice that own and lead the narrative.
Our small, expert team work across these six key areas. However, all our work is tailored to the needs and context which meet your unique brief.
If you would like to discuss a project please contact us.
- Developing and communicating narrativesCreate a refreshed vision and approach for your team, department or organisational narrative, bringing people with you as they find their place in the story.
- Team development and culture-buildingFoster a collaborative culture, unpicking uneasy tensions where needed, and build a shared narrative for your team.
- Collaboration across the universityTake account of different perspectives, build communities across different teams who share common goals within your university.
- One-day bespoke theme workshopsBased on our most popular in-house programmes, three ‘off-the-shelf’ programmes that can be commissioned, tailored and delivered to fit your needs.
- Writing workshopsWorkshops rich in techniques and approaches to enhance the impact of writing for everyone who needs to influence, motivate and persuade with their writing.
- Creating TEF Subject narrativesDo you need the impact of your excellence in learning and teaching to shine? We are uniquely-placed to partner with you in distilling and refining your university’s narratives for Subject TEF.
Partners, case studies and testimonials
Since we launched in May 2017, we’ve worked with more than 1,750 people at over 55 institutions in the UK and internationally. To see more of our work, take a look our full range of case studies.
- Working with Invisible Grail we were able to take people to a space where we could explore their unique leadership approach, grow their confidence and apply this to imagining and creating the future of …Read More »
Sheffield Hallam University: Working in partnership to develop the University’s Teaching Excellence narrativeIn partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key objectives was to …Read More »
- This programme gave us a moment to recognise our commonality with one another and to use this to create a shared narrative for the future of our School. In working with Invisible Grail, we …Read More »
- We set out to strengthen our team culture and to nurture an ongoing commitment to share ideas and our individual expertise to achieve our ultimate purpose – to enhance the student experience. It was vital …Read More »
What do they say?
How we work
Working alongside you, we start by understanding the nature of your challenge. Using this as a framework, we explore how it fits in with the whole picture – your people, culture and context – to create a programme that is specific and meaningful to everyone who will be involved.
We seek to be creative and bring fresh ideas to professional development. Examples of techniques we use might include collaborative inquiry, facilitated conversations, reflection and feedback, writing tasks and one to one coaching. We use these and others to create a tangible vision for your aspirations, taking into account the practicalities of your timeframe, budget and context.
Each project we create is tailored to you and your environment. Our work with you is shaped by our values and philosophy, and we will always keep your confidence and respect your institutional integrity.
If you would like to talk to us about a project in mind and find out how we can help, please contact Paul Gentle, Academic Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.