Using creative leadership and communication techniques, we help universities and their people align purpose, vision and narrative to realise their ambitions. We understand the risk, excitement, uncertainty and fun that go with professional development that transforms.
We can help your talent to shine. We’ll work with you to build your organisation’s capacity to engage your audiences. To communicate what makes you distinctive; a leader and pathfinder. To make the invisible visible.
What do they say?
- Sheffield Hallam University In partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key …Read More »
- University of Edinburgh This programme gave us a moment to recognise our commonality with one another and to use this to create a shared narrative for the future of our School. In working with …Read More »
- University of Derby We set out to strengthen our team culture and to nurture an ongoing commitment to share ideas and our individual expertise to achieve our ultimate purpose – to enhance the student …Read More »
- We are working on a programme in the Faculty of Science at the University of Hong Kong which aims to build an informal leadership team spanning academic departments and professional services. Over a period of …Read More »
- What is a lead university and what does it mean to work in one? Anders Jacobsen writes about the experiences of the Human Resources team at the Technical University Denmark (DTU) in realising a vision …Read More »
- Talent and potential aren’t linked to where we’re born. Each of us has the ability to learn and grow given the right support. So how can higher education institutions help young people from refugee or …Read More »
- Metrics govern so much of how we interpret the success of what is important in higher education. Yet what do we miss if we only focus on the things that can be counted? Drawn from …Read More »
- In November 2015, Coach and Consultant Maeve Lankford took a leap and left her job to start up on her own. This radical shift encouraged Maeve to consider her professional purpose: who is she now? …Read More »