Using creative leadership and communication techniques, we help universities and their people align purpose, vision and narrative to realise their ambitions. We understand the risk, excitement, uncertainty and fun that go with professional development that transforms.
We can help your talent to shine. We’ll work with you to build your organisation’s capacity to engage your audiences. To communicate what makes you distinctive; a leader and pathfinder. To make the invisible visible.
What do they say?
- Sheffield Hallam University In partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key …Read More »
- University of Edinburgh This programme gave us a moment to recognise our commonality with one another and to use this to create a shared narrative for the future of our School. In working with …Read More »
- University of Derby We set out to strengthen our team culture and to nurture an ongoing commitment to share ideas and our individual expertise to achieve our ultimate purpose – to enhance the student …Read More »
- We are working on a programme in the Faculty of Science at the University of Hong Kong which aims to build an informal leadership team spanning academic departments and professional services. Over a period of …Read More »
- In November 2015, Coach and Consultant Maeve Lankford took a leap and left her job to start up on her own. This radical shift encouraged Maeve to consider her professional purpose: who is she now? …Read More »
- Discover your Friday G&T (Gift & Tonic); a short piece of writing to spark a moment of creativity or create a minute of stillness. Published every Friday, these pieces are here to give your week a …Read More »
- Dr Graham Holden, Helen Teague and Phil McNaull join Invisible Grail to unlock the potential of narrative and storytelling for people in Higher Education. Invisible Grail is delighted to be welcoming three new colleagues – …Read More »
- Meetings, emails, packed agendas: our days at work are full, yet so much of what we do in these spaces relies on our ability to connect – negotiate, empathise, deliberate – with others. In this …Read More »