The power of narrative in Higher Education
Invisible Grail explores and creates approaches to team and individual development for people working in Higher Education. We’re alongside you as you discover how to tell the story of your institution at its best.
- Developing and communicating narrativesCreate a refreshed vision and approach for your team, department or organisational narrative, bringing people with you as they find their place in the story.
- Team development and culture-building
Foster a collaborative culture, unpicking uneasy tensions where needed, and build a shared narrative for your team.
- Collaboration across the universityTake account of different perspectives, build communities across different teams who share common goals within your university.
Using creative leadership and communication techniques, we help universities and their people align purpose, vision and narrative to realise their ambitions; from unlocking collective team stories, to developing unique, game changing institutional strategies.
We work with you to build your institution’s capacity to engage your audiences. To communicate what makes you distinctive; a leader and pathfinder. To make the invisible visible.
New for 2020: The Purposeful Leader
How do you lead with purpose? And how do you connect your purpose with the aims and aspirations of the people you work with and lead?
Taking place next May near York, we’re running our new two-day programme examining how to bring greater purpose to leadership in higher education.
Find out more: The Purposeful Leader
What do they say?
- Working with Invisible Grail we were able to take people to a space where we could explore their unique leadership approach, grow their confidence and apply this to imagining and creating the future of …Read More »
Sheffield Hallam University: Working in partnership to develop the University’s Teaching Excellence narrativeIn partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key objectives was to …Read More »
- This programme gave us a moment to recognise our commonality with one another and to use this to create a shared narrative for the future of our School. In working with Invisible Grail, we …Read More »
- We set out to strengthen our team culture and to nurture an ongoing commitment to share ideas and our individual expertise to achieve our ultimate purpose – to enhance the student experience. It was vital …Read More »
- Discover your Friday G&T (Gift & Tonic); a short piece of writing to spark a moment of creativity or create a minute of stillness. Published every Friday, these pieces are here to give your week a …Read More »
- 2019 has been a peculiar, and challenging year, for higher education. But now we’re at the end of it, might some of these challenges have helped lead to better outcomes than planned? Here are four …Read More »
- Academic Director at Invisible Grail Which are the questions that matter most? And what could we achieve when we ask the right questions at the time they’re most needed? Louise Clifton talks to Paul Gentle …Read More »
- The world is changing, rapidly. As global mindsets shift and we face a new decade, are the Dragon Economies still breathing fire? Travelling through Hong Kong and Singapore this autumn, Paul Gentle finds out. Your …Read More »