Using creative leadership and communication techniques, we help universities and their people align purpose, vision and narrative to realise their ambitions. We understand the risk, excitement, uncertainty and fun that go with professional development that transforms.
We can help your talent to shine. We’ll work with you to build your organisation’s capacity to engage your audiences. To communicate what makes you distinctive; a leader and pathfinder. To make the invisible visible.
What do they say?
- Sheffield Hallam University In partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key …Read More »
- University of Edinburgh This programme gave us a moment to recognise our commonality with one another and to use this to create a shared narrative for the future of our School. In working with …Read More »
- University of Derby We set out to strengthen our team culture and to nurture an ongoing commitment to share ideas and our individual expertise to achieve our ultimate purpose – to enhance the student …Read More »
- We are working on a programme in the Faculty of Science at the University of Hong Kong which aims to build an informal leadership team spanning academic departments and professional services. Over a period of …Read More »
- Discover your Friday G&T (Gift & Tonic); a short piece of writing to spark a moment of creativity or create a minute of stillness. Published every Friday, these pieces are here to give your week a …Read More »
- Within and beyond our university walls there are thousands of stories. These are the foundations of our individual and collective narratives. They are the key to help us understand how to connect better with each …Read More »
- How confident are you to say that you don’t have the answer? Not knowing is powerful. It encourages us to question, rather than assume. It enables us to share expertise and promises collective enquiry. This is why …Read More »
- Teaching and learning are integral to the wider student experience, but without a clear vision and narrative these activities can feel disjointed for those that lead and live them. Graham Holden examines how we can …Read More »