Building a better world through higher education
We design and facilitate learning and development online, face-to-face or in a blend. Our expertise is in engaging the hearts and minds of colleagues, students and stakeholders to embed cultures of trust and innovation, and make change happen. Whether you’re looking to create solutions to live issues, engage your external partners or inspire teams within your university – wherever they are based – take the next step with us to inspire braver and bolder leadership, and build a better world through higher education.
Leading with heart in 2021
In early 2021, take part in one of two experiential online programmes to connect deeply with your identity as a leader, and embed new practices to build a culture built on trust and connection with the people you work with and lead.
Develop a feedback-rich culture, identify and respond to people’s needs and lead productive meetings: a practical, 13-hour online programme for anyone who needs to connect more deeply with the people they work with to lead successful change.
Experiment with techniques to help you to navigate uncertainty, root what you do in your purpose and vision, and hone an action plan to put your learning into place. A two-day online programme to embed purpose at the heart of your leadership.
We’re currently working on…
Our charitable partner
We’re proud to partner with the Refugee Support Network, a charity which supports refugee and asylum-seeking children and young people to build more hopeful futures through education. When you work with us, you’ll be supporting the RSN too. Through our partnership, we donate 10% of our profits, share the charity’s mission, contribute our expertise wherever we can help, and open connections to our networks.
Our partnership is founded on our shared belief that education has the potential to change lives and the world around us for good, and that every person deserves the same, equal, opportunities to access it.
Our clients include
- Paul has been a great help and collaborator over the last few years as we develop the Faculty’s capability.” Professor Matthew Evans Dean of Science The University of Hong Kong Since 2017 we’ve worked …Read More »
- One of the best parts is that colleagues are fully-focused on the sessions. Working online really helps us build wholehearted trust in our team to work for the good of the students.” Kelly Cooper …Read More »
- We were looking for new perspectives of how we as a department could go forward in the future to meet the wider University strategy. Invisible Grail opened up the conversation, made sure collaboration and …Read More »
- Working with Invisible Grail we were able to take people to a space where we could explore their unique leadership approach, grow their confidence and apply this to imagining and creating the future of …Read More »
- We’re all human, but is humanity in leadership a given? Particularly when we’re stretched, recognising and prioritising the things that speak to our humanity – purpose, care and curiosity – can help keep us grounded, …Read More »
- Director of Marketing, Communications and Operations Over the last eight years Louise has crafted a career in marketing and communications within higher education. Louise thrives on working with people to bring alive the stories that …Read More »
- Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of the College of Business, Law and Social Sciences at the University of Derby Professor Kamil Omoteso has many strings to his bow. His role involves both executive leadership of the …Read More »
- People starting new roles recently have faced unique challenges: How do they connect with colleagues? How do they get to know the quirks of their team or department? Can working online work as well – …Read More »
Our purpose is to empower people to lead with respect and integrity; to be accountable academic and global citizens. We work in partnership with you to develop courageous interventions, to connect people, ideas, and communities to build a better world. Unlocking the stories that bring people together and enable all to lead to their full potential.