Take the next step in leading your team and institution through purpose and heart.
Join our challenging experiential programmes to help you lead colleagues to their full potential.
Develop a feedback-rich culture, identify and respond to people’s needs and lead productive meetings: a practical, 13-hour online programme for anyone who needs to connect more deeply with the people they work with to lead successful change.
Experiment with techniques to help you to navigate uncertainty, root what you do in your purpose and vision, and hone an action plan to put your learning into place. A two-day programme to embed purpose at the heart of your leadership.
Our clients include
Our charitable partner
We’re proud to partner with the Refugee Support Network, a charity which supports refugee and asylum-seeking children and young people to build more hopeful futures through education. When you work with us, you’ll be supporting the RSN too. Through our partnership, we donate 10% of our profits, share the charity’s mission, contribute our expertise wherever we can help, and open connections to our networks.
Our partnership is founded on our shared belief that education has the potential to change lives and the world around us for good, and that every person deserves the same, equal, opportunities to access it.
- One of the best parts is that colleagues are fully-focused on the sessions. Working online really helps us build wholehearted trust in our team to work for the good of the students.” Kelly Cooper …Read More »
- We were looking for new perspectives of how we as a department could go forward in the future to meet the wider University strategy. Invisible Grail opened up the conversation, made sure collaboration and …Read More »
- Working with Invisible Grail we were able to take people to a space where we could explore their unique leadership approach, grow their confidence and apply this to imagining and creating the future of …Read More »
Sheffield Hallam University: Working in partnership to develop the University’s Teaching Excellence narrativeIn partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key objectives was to …Read More »
- Xerxes is a favourite name from my childhood reading. My imagination was stirred by tales of the ancient world. Perhaps that’s why I quite like Xerox: it reminds me, deep down, of an almost legendary …Read More »
- ‘What’s in a name?’ goes the familiar quotation from Romeo and Juliet. Obviously quite a lot, as a name is the basis for our identities as individuals, brands or organisations. As Ruth Ozeki put it …Read More »
- A braver and bolder look at what we do Under the lens of the pandemic and the Black Lives Matter movement, we’ve been reflecting more deeply on whether what we’re here to do stands-up to …Read More »
- We demand individuality and memorability from our quotations.” Very few of you will have failed to notice that I like to use quotations. I like them for their own sake, because someone has said something …Read More »
Our purpose is to empower people to lead with respect and integrity; to be accountable academic and global citizens. We work in partnership with you to develop courageous interventions, to connect people, ideas, and communities to build a better world. Unlocking the values, stories and humanity that bring people together and enable all to lead to their full potential.