Designed for you
- Developing and communicating narrativesCreate a refreshed vision and approach for your team, department or organisational narrative, bringing people with you as they find their place in the story.
- Team development and culture-buildingFoster a collaborative culture, unpicking uneasy tensions where needed, and build a shared narrative for your team.
- Collaboration across the universityTake account of different perspectives, build communities across different teams who share common goals within your university.
Make it your own
Develop a feedback-rich culture, identify and respond to people’s needs and lead productive meetings: a practical, 12-hour online programme for teams that need to connect and thrive while working remotely and plan for the future ahead.
An online programme to bring you and your colleagues together and shape a culture based on shared purpose, values and curiosity. For any team that seeks to understand their individual and collective motivations, aspirations and purpose better.
What do they say?
Our charitable partner
We’re proud to partner with the Refugee Support Network, a charity which supports refugee and asylum-seeking children and young people to build more hopeful futures through education. When you work with us, you’ll be supporting the RSN too. Through our partnership, we donate 10% of our profits, share the charity’s mission, contribute our expertise wherever we can help, and open connections to our networks.
Our partnership is founded on our shared belief that education has the potential to change lives and the world around us for good, and that every person deserves the same, equal, opportunities to access it.
- One of the best parts is that colleagues are fully-focused on the sessions. Working online really helps us build wholehearted trust in our team to work for the good of the students.” Kelly Cooper …Read More »
- We were looking for new perspectives of how we as a department could go forward in the future to meet the wider University strategy. Invisible Grail opened up the conversation, made sure collaboration and …Read More »
- Working with Invisible Grail we were able to take people to a space where we could explore their unique leadership approach, grow their confidence and apply this to imagining and creating the future of …Read More »
Sheffield Hallam University: Working in partnership to develop the University’s Teaching Excellence narrativeIn partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key objectives was to …Read More »
- We do language. That is how civilisations heal.” Toni Morrison Nothing will come of nothing, as we know from King Lear. By this Lear meant that his daughter Cordelia would get no part of the …Read More »
- At the same time as restaurants are opening up again, university colleagues who are hungry for leadership might find opportunities to make an impact by trying something different on the menu. Academic Director Paul Gentle explores. …Read More »
- Discover your Friday G&T (Gift & Tonic); a short piece of writing to spark a moment of creativity or create a minute of stillness. Published every Friday, these pieces are here to give your week a …Read More »
- a brand, like an individual, has parentage, it lives in the context of ethical, educational, social influences.” Messages are communicated through the words that we write. That message can be a simple instruction or a …Read More »
Our purpose is to empower people to lead with respect and integrity; to be accountable academic and global citizens. We work in partnership with you to develop courageous interventions, to connect people, ideas, and communities to build a better world. Unlocking the values, stories and humanity that bring people together and enable all to lead to their full potential.