Using creative leadership and communication techniques, we help universities and their people align purpose, vision and narrative to realise their ambitions. We understand the risk, excitement, uncertainty and fun that go with professional development that transforms.
We can help your talent to shine. We’ll work with you to build your organisation’s capacity to engage your audiences. To communicate what makes you distinctive; a leader and pathfinder. To make the invisible visible.
What do they say?
- Sheffield Hallam University In partnering with Invisible Grail, Sheffield Hallam University was looking for a fresh, external, perspective to serve as a guide in preparing for future TEF submissions. One of the University’s key …Read More »
- University of Edinburgh This programme gave us a moment to recognise our commonality with one another and to use this to create a shared narrative for the future of our School. In working with …Read More »
- University of Derby We set out to strengthen our team culture and to nurture an ongoing commitment to share ideas and our individual expertise to achieve our ultimate purpose – to enhance the student …Read More »
- We are working on a programme in the Faculty of Science at the University of Hong Kong which aims to build an informal leadership team spanning academic departments and professional services. Over a period of …Read More »
- Drawing on his new book, science communicator and lecturer Dr Sam Illingworth explains how poetry can help bridge the divide between disciplines and help us to make better sense of the world we live in. …Read More »
- Discover your Friday G&T (Gift & Tonic); a short piece of writing to spark a moment of creativity or create a minute of stillness. Published every Friday, these pieces are here to give your week a …Read More »
- What can we learn from others about the intricacies and opportunities of leadership? Dr Jane Rand, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) at York St John University, tells the story of her leadership journey; from completing a diploma …Read More »
- Does empathy need a business case? Why changing the structures, not the people, can help make more room for empathy in our working lives. And why, business case or not, we should care. Empathy. The …Read More »