An exploration into narrative, storytelling and purpose
We believe that if you don’t ask questions, you’ll never know what could be possible. So when we created our Insights, we knew this is where we had to start. We ask questions like:
What does it mean to have a professional narrative and how can you use yours well? How have stories helped leaders enhance their impact, be happier, lead better? How do teams work together to improve student engagement, and engage students in the conversation in the first place?
This is what we’ve unlocked so far. Take a look, explore, enjoy. And if you really like what you see, subscribe to our mailing list.
The latest insights on narrative, storytelling and leadership in higher education.
How do leaders from around the world see their professional narratives?
Facilitation techniques, reading and resources to help you find inspiration for your own leadership and ignite it in others.
A mini-series on the A-Z of writing that will influence and improve your words for work.
- Paul has been a great help and collaborator over the last few years as we develop the Faculty’s capability.” Professor Matthew Evans Dean of Science The University of Hong Kong Since 2017 we’ve worked …Read More »
- What we say and do are regularly explored as ways we can improve our leadership. But what about what we write? How often do we think about the words that we choose to connect with …Read More »
- You have been with me on this point-to-point exploration for something like 25 steps now. So you know that we’re nearing the end. And you’ve probably guessed that there’s only one subject to end with: …Read More »
- Sustainability and leadership expert Professor Janet Haddock-Fraser is widely considered an expert authority on sustainability and leadership. Her current portfolio includes roles as Professor at Manchester Metropolitan University, Secretary of State for Climate Change and …Read More »
- When we can no longer lean on predictability and predictive analysis, we need courage to face ambiguity, trust in ourselves and others, boldness in business continuity and - most poignantly - cultural leadership.Read More »
- Helena Clayton, leadership consultant, coach and advocate for leading with love, talks to Louise Clifton about what role love can play in the workplace.Read More »